Thanks for all your feedback and comments on our release version! This first update includes the following new features, fixes and optimizations:
- Auto save function for single-player games implemented: You can now choose to continue a game or start a new one in the main menu
- Various improvements to performance and stability, esp. on older devices
- Achievements triggers updated
- Added and updated some localizations
- Reworked the scoring mechanism to always properly update the ELO-based leaderboards
- Various smaller tweaks and optimizations.
Have fun playing Kahuna!
Aloha Mate! – "Kahuna" takes you to the paradise islands of the South Pacific!
Two priests – the wielders of Kahuna magic – compete to determine which of them has greater powers. With a select group of 12 uninhabited islands, they use their magical powers to build bridges linking those islands to each other.
In Kahuna, rivals use cards strategically to place bridges between these islands or remove opponent's bridges. As soon as the majority of bridges are conquered around an island, Kahuna marker stones can be placed on that island. The player who holds the most Kahuna stones after a round will score points. It’s all about clever placement of limited cards for maximum impact. Kahuna is easy to learn and a challenge to truly master!
- Easy rules based on the successful board game classic published in 1998
- Campaign mode for single players
- Turn-based multiplayer mode for two players
- Numerous Game Center achievements
- 12 AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Artistically crafted cartoon design
- Available localizations: English, German, Dutch
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
How do you like the difficulty levels of the AI players?
Mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Please do not ask your questions in the reviews as we do not have the possibility to respond to you there.
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
- February 06, 2014 Initial release
- February 14, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 06, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 18, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 21, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 15, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 09, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99