148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE :: Read Our Full Review >>
My.com has assembled a multi-genre game with plenty of things to do, but rather little heart.
What's New- New locations
- New allies
- New special operation
- New weapon and ammunition
- New uniform
- New building
- Turrets in PvP battles
- Scouting out objects in PvP battles
- New mini game
- Known bugs fixed
App DescriptionAttention! NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
Be the captain of an expedition to a distant planet in a new multi-genre game blockbuster from an eminent developer! Unprecedented Action, RPG and Strategy in one game! A huge world, highest-level graphics and countless possibilities! Feel the new gaming experience right now!
- Fight your enemies in real time, using a unique combat system! Shoot enemies, seeing their moves in perspective! Although it has the strengths of an Action game, the combat system is simple to master and does not require lightning reactions.
- Build a base and protect it from attacks with a fortification system. Then use the accumulated technological power in battle!
- Terraform the planet! Unique extraterrestrial civilization technology is now in your hands! Turn lifeless land into green oases with its unique flora and fauna!
- Build an installation to run continental ballistic missiles to overwhelm enemies the size of a skyscraper!
- Explore the world of one of the biggest games in the history of IOS! Planet Utopia hides many surprises! Uncover all its secrets during exciting adventures!
- Develop and equip your character to defy the most dangerous inhabitants of the planet!
- Fight in the company of faithful allies, including the robot dog named Fido!
- Break open the storage to find valuable resources! Multiply your wealth by opening electronic locks with a special interface.
- Communicate with your allies and enemies! A trusted team of 4 will follow you from the beginning of the adventure. In your journey you will meet dozens of characters, whom you can talk and fight with
November 30, -0001 Initial Release