What's NewWelcome to CalPal 2.0: month view, faster messaging, and more!
- Month view that allows you to quickly scroll into the past or future! Just tap the month/year at the top of the calendar
- Ability to click on links, telephone numbers, and addresses in chat messages
- More consistent and unified event details pages for all types of events
- "Back to Today" button in top-left of calendar
- New calendar rows that show you the people invited to an event along with their attendance statuses
- Updated create flow so that the first page is used to set the event's details
- New and improved landing page
- Ability to send multiple comments simultaneously without being rate limited
- Simplified preferences page
- Improved friend picker
- Significant performance and UI improvements across the app
- Tons of bugfixes!
App DescriptionCalPal is a new kind of calendar where friends and family can privately chat within calendar events. Create new events or add a group chat to any of your existing calendar events. It's the fastest and most reliable way to plan dinners, day hikes, and other activities!
The power is best conveyed in the words of our users:
- "You have successfully made planning events with friends a thousand times easier."
- "This is brilliant. Just having the chat here, makes life so much more organized."
- "Can't believe this hasn't been created already. Like I'm already feeling that 'how did I get on without this' feeling."
- "I love the app. It's exactly what my friends and I need to keep track of our events. It's very, very helpful."
- "Events aren't individual, they're inherently social. Therefore having an app that doesn't communicate well doesn't make any sense. That's why I use CalPal."
August 29, 2014 New version 2.0.0
March 22, 2014 New version 1.4.2
March 14, 2014 New version 1.4.1
March 09, 2014 New version 1.4.0
February 24, 2014 New version 1.3.2
February 18, 2014 New version 1.3.1
December 19, 2013 Initial Release