What's NewAs always we are all ears to listen to our customers. Below is what came to the top your list and what we are happy to deliver:
- Russian localization
- minor bug fixes
App DescriptionYou will definitely enjoy this app which combines proven educational methods with heaps of fun and interactive exercises designed specifically for your child... and YOU!
* * * * *
"It is a nice way for children to practice blending letters sounds to create and read simple three letter words. Children aged 4-6 will benefit from practice using this app to reinforce early reading skills" - by FunEducationalApps
Part of Top 5 Apps of the Week (Dec 29th) - by iHeartThisApp
* * * * *
Now it’s time to learn how to put together the rest of the simplest phonemes. With this app we help kids build dozens of three-letter words - starting with the word ANT and ending with WEB. Our Word Machine becomes even more creative allowing you and your child to make an endless variety of words! Another 4 captivating games and our redesigned memorization module await you. Most importantly, we have included new features that are meant to enhance the parents experience! Check out the second episode of the series!
***WHAT MAKES THIS APP UNIQUE***
* Our app is designed to maximize the parent-child learning experience, combining learning and fun.
* Our app is tested and approved by professional psychologists. We can assure you that this works as we here at Mofables teach our own kids to read by using this app!
* We are building a series of apps that share common characters and themes. This helps to grab and keep kids’ attention and results in a better learning environment.
* We design our products in such a way that children, apart from learning to read, will socialize more easily and develop their communication skills more quickly.
* Our graphics and sounds are carefully crafted by child teaching experts.
* Our app ensures privacy - NO ADS, NO IN-APP OFFERS, SAFE EXTERNAL LINKS
* FREE do-it-yourself add-ons (ie. flashcards, stick puppets etc.)
YOUR TODDLER WILL LEARN TO READ!!!
Yes, your child can learn to read as early as 2! Even before your son or daughter goes off to school, they can learn to read with you, at home or anywhere else!
***SCIENCE BEHIND PEN NOCHIO***
According to a National Institute of Child Health and Human Development report, Phonemic Awareness is the best method to learn to read. Its conclusion states:
‘. . . teaching children to manipulate phonemes in words was highly effective under a variety of teaching conditions with a variety of learners across a range of grade and age levels and that teaching phonemic awareness to children significantly improves their reading more than instruction that lacks any attention to Phonemic Awareness.’
The vast majority of brain function develops during the first 6 years of life. Although the chances to develop most of the cognitive abilities are not lost after that time, “the earlier, the better” definitely fits here.
***THREE SIMPLE RULES***
Use the app on a daily basis - Systematic use is the key to success!
Exploring things together is fun and memorable!
“Say it with me!” & “Repeat after me!”
In daily life, practice what you have learned together!
Enough is enough! Stop whenever your kid says enough.
Better to take a break than break the fun.
This app is brought to you by Mofables. Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your opinion about the game (the same holds for suggestions or bug reports, your feedback really matters to us!). You can also visit our website to learn more about our method or app concepts. In order to find more applications for children or keep up with what’s new, follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 09, 2014 New version 1.1
December 19, 2013 Initial Release