Minor bug fixes. Thanks for playing Caillou Check Up!
Budge Studios™ presents Caillou Check Up! Go to the doctor’s office with Caillou and solve fun mini-games that teach kids all about the human body. Check his height and weight, test his vision, play with cool doctor tools such a stethoscope, and lots more!
• Learn about doctor visits in a fun way!
• 11 mini-games designed for toddlers and preschoolers
• Secret bonus mini-game for completing the check up!
• Wide variety of game mechanics (Tap to choose, puzzle, drag along a path, microphone, multi-tap, drag to correct location)
• Congratulatory payoff animation for each step
• Caillou’s voice guides kids through the appointment
• Localized in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and German
• Height and weight check
• Tonsil check
• Follow the stick
• Eye test
• Ear check
• Blood pressure
• Reflex check
• Medicine shot
• Applying ointment
A Parents’ Choice 2014 Approved Award Winner
For more fun, be sure to try Caillou House of Puzzles to explore Caillou’s house and solve fun jigsaw puzzles!
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios leads the industry by providing entertaining apps for kids through innovation and creativity. The company develops and publishes apps for smartphones and tablets played by millions of children worldwide featuring high profile properties such as Strawberry Shortcake, Chuggington, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Minnie Mouse.
Visit us: www.budgestudios.com
Like us: facebook.com/budgestudios
Follow us: @budgestudios
Watch our app trailers: youtube.com/budgestudios
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at [email protected]
Before you download this game, please note that this app is free to play, but additional content may be available via in-app purchases. It also may contain advertising from Budge Studios Inc. regarding other apps we publish, and social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
BUDGE STUDIOS is a trademark of Budge Studios Inc.
- April 09, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 26, 2015 New version 1.2