View our School Newleters
Stay up to date
Unlock coupon rewards for frequent visits
Receive exclusive mobile coupons
Email us photos
“Achieving Personal Success Together”
• Focusing on Young adults aged 15-18 years, with various levels of Special Needs
• We provide an extensive range of engaging and enriching programs.
• Based at Young Adult Centre (YAC) on Gillies Street and F.A.R.M campus on Norman Street Ballarat
• Directed by the student’s Individual Educational Plan, students are supported to achieve the best of their abilities.
• Literacy and Numeracy skills are taught through functional programs that promote the development of independent living skills.
• VET courses offered in hair & beauty, hospitality, building & construction
• School Based Traineeships: childcare, auto & companion animal services
• Careers planning: resumes, interest programs, work experience, OH & S course, community & volunteer work, trials & transitional pathways for leaving students.
• Therapy Support: hydro, physio, speech and OT services
Other programs on offer include:-
• Partnership with Phoenix College & McCallum
• Boccia, Meals on wheels, Archery
• Senior School Assemblies
• Farm stays
• Debutante Ball
• School Formal
• Young Adult Program
• Educational Residential Unit
• Music Program
• Young Adult Student Leadership Team
• Sporting events
- December 10, 2013 Initial release
- January 26, 2016 New version 1.1