148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BUMMER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Violett is an odd adventure game that has a lot of promise, but it fails to keep gamers interested for long.
What's New- As of popular request: We improved the controls, now you can alternate between swipe and point (touch) method. The new touch method is easier to use, you don't need to make whole swipe gesture. Just touch and whole action will perform itself.
- Improvement in the help system helpful especially on devices with smaller screen. Now when you hold help button for few seconds it zooms and you can choose appropriate hint more easily.
- Other minor bug fixes
App DescriptionOne of the biggest and greatest adventure game in the AppStore. Embark yourself on the wondrous journey throughout the amazing world inside the rabbit hole.
Set in a world full of wonders, quirks and things from beyond our reality, Violett is a remarkable adventure game that will push your brain to the limits and engross you completely.
Dragged by her parents, a young and rebellious teenage girl – Violett, moves to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced away from her friends and life in the city; she imagines how boring life in countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with absolutely nothing to do. But what she cannot imagine, is that in just few moments, she'll have the adventure of her life.
A spark of light from the nearby mouse hole catches her attention, she reaches inside and in a blink of an eye she's in a completely different place. So familiar, yet so distant. So magnificent, and yet dangerous. A place where frogs singing operas are daily occurrence, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension and power of telekinesis is not freaking anyone out. Now only your wit and luck can help her unite with her parents.
Rack your brain on intricate puzzles that will allow you to move forward. Use the power of telekinesis to get you out of your troubles. Fight the evil spider queen that wants to make you her new trophy. Use your touch to roam the beautiful and psychedelic world, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali and other great works. Immerse yourself in the soothing sound track.
- Fantastic 2,5D point-and-click adventure game
- Unique world inside the 'rabbit-hole'
- Multitude of puzzles and riddles
- A spooky atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- Evil Spider Queen who's trying to prevent you from ever coming back
- Paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Beautiful hand-painted graphics full of quirkiness and style
- Full parallel reality inspired by Alice in the Wonderland and other great works
- Fully uses the potential of Retina Display
February 15, 2015 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
December 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
November 21, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release