- The game no longer crashes on non-retina iPads. Sorry about this inconvenience.
- iOS9 misc. improvements
- Record and share the game: now supporting ReplayKit on iOS9!
- You can now remove the ads with a small in-app purchase.
- iPad enhancement.
- Minor bug fixes.
"Simple, squashy and with plenty of just-one-more-go addictiveness." – The Guardian
"Microtrip is a simple, cheerful little physics-based arcade game" – 148apps
"Microtrip Adds Science Into Fun Gameplay" – Cult of Mac
"it’s proving to be quite a fun inclusion on my iPhone." – AppAdvice
Microtrip is a physics arcade game set inside the body of a strange creature. Its unique soft-body physics and the procedural generated levels make the game different and challenging every time you play.
The goal is simple: go as deep as possible. For completing such a task you need to dodge the monsters as well as eating the white cells that are keeping you alive. The game is punctuated by special pills that give the blob a weird yet amazing power. How far can you go?
Packed with cool features:
- Realistic soft-body physics
- Smooth graphics at 60fps
- Two control schemes: tilt or touch
- Awesome super bonus pills
- Procedurally generated levels
- March 07, 2014 Initial release
- March 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 21, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.5
- November 09, 2015 New version 1.5.1