New Common Core version for Grade K!
Brave little Wonder Bunny needs your help! The mean Bunnisher has stolen the carrots and wacky vehicles from the Wonder Village. Can you help Wonder Bunny to get them back? Join Wonder Bunny and his cute friends in a fun race for carrots and wacky vehicles!
Following Common Core learning standards, Wonder Bunny Math Race for Kindergarteners combines math with fun gameplay. The game also provides a learning analytics tool to monitor child’s progress – with detailed information of mastered math skills and skills to improve.
What professionals are saying:
“Let Bunny and his friends help your children practice math with cute,
colorful, rabbity racing fun.”
~ Smart Apps for Kids
“Different levels of difficulty make it fun for both younger and older kids.”
~ Real Mom Reviews
-Customize your favorite Bunny and ride wacky vehicles like the Fast Rocket and Mighty Dragon
-30 visually impressive levels: beautiful Candyland and magical Polar World race tracks
-Thousands of math exercises following Common Core learning standards for Kindergarteners
-Helps kids to learn numbers and basic math operations: addition and subtraction with numbers 0-100
-Several operators with mixed questions
-Child-friendly and easy to play: just tap on the screen
-Comprehensive progress report with skill summary
-Free to play; more levels with In-App Purchases
The Fingerprint Network
Wonder Bunny Math Race: Kindergarten is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
* A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
* In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
* A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
* Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- December 01, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2014 Initial release