- Fix the critical bug that sometimes the game is freezed. Other players are stay there without any movement
- Correct player head icon in players list
- Set the length limitation of the nickname to 256 characters
The famous Mini Game: Hide N Seek come to iPhone/iPad now!
Hide and Seek, a game where you hide and the seekers to try find you and catch you! When the game began, the system will randomly choose one player as the seeker, and the other players become the hiders. When the hider was sought by seeker, he will become the seeker to find other hiders.
This game supports world wide multiplayer! Each room can has up to 24 players! You can play it with other players all over the world.
Also, this game has great graphics, as you can see in the screen shot, it almost support all blocks as PC edition. It also support SMOOTH SHADOW too. In the game, you can set the FOV, view distance and many options.
- Touch DPad to move. Also you can choose the hide the DPad graphics, and set "lefty" if necessary.
- Double tap screen to jump.
- Click the "Sign" block to trigger event, such as start game.
- Click the block to attack it.
- Support world wide multiplayer, each room can has up to 24 players.
- Great graphics, support smooth shadow, and almost all blocks as PC edition. You can see the real screenshots below.
- Game center integration.
- Well designed maps, more and more maps will come in future updates.
- Has "Explore" mode to let you explore each map.
- June 21, 2015 New version 3.1
- June 19, 2015 New version 3.0
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.9
- February 15, 2015 New version 2.8
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.7
- December 17, 2014 New version 2.6
- December 02, 2014 New version 2.5
- November 22, 2014 New version 2.4
- November 07, 2014 New version 2.3
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.2
- June 05, 2014 New version 2.1
- May 15, 2014 New version 2.0
- April 25, 2014 New version 1.7
- April 07, 2014 New version 1.6
- March 29, 2014 New version 1.5
- March 14, 2014 New version 1.4
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.2
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.1
- January 16, 2014 Initial release