- Fix bugs
- Update external libraries
QRAlarm is an alarm clock app that will continue ringing until you scan a special QR code;
it has been especially designed so it cannot be turned off easily.
Let's avoid sleeping in late after snoozing the alarm clock too many times!
- Set multiple alarms
- Configure various alarm settings:
o Repeat alarm based on the day of the week
o Sound (select from internal sounds or configure it to use music from a music app)
o Snooze interval and number of snooze repeats
- Displays a list of sleeping times / accumulated sleeping time (sleep time is recorded while in night mode)
*With iOS8, you can save sleep logs to Health App.
■Method of use (Please see the app's tutorial for details)
1. Set an alarm
2. Start night mode before going to sleep
*Please do not press the home or sleep button during night mode.
3. When the alarm goes off, scan the QR code shown on the special web site (http://alarm.sh/qr) to stop it.
Alternatively, you can also use the QR code from a QRAlarm installed on another device.
- Make sure to start night mode before going to sleep.
- Do not press the home or sleep button during night mode.
- Set the Ring/Silent switch to ring mode.
- Take care so that the battery in your device doesn't run out while in night mode.
- While the app is running in the background, a backup alarm sound is played.
*If you want to disable the alarm forcibly, please turn on 'Settings.app' - 'Disable all alarms' and launch this app.
*Adverts shown within the app can be hidden by purchasing an add-on.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.2.1