New Content Updated
The Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies connects member human service agencies to strengthen their community impact and unify the voice of the network. Together, we identify and promote best practices, build visibility around human service issues, and advocate for policies that are consistent with our Jewish values.
We envision resilient families and stronger communities empowered by our member agencies which have developed the leadership and assets needed to serve with wisdom and compassion in the 21st century.
This app includes the full program for the 2016 AJFCA Annual Conference, May 15-17 in San Diego, CA.
- November 27, 2013 Initial release
- December 07, 2013 New version 1.8
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.10
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.12
- March 26, 2015 New version 1.16
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.18
- October 13, 2015 New version 1.21
- November 24, 2015 New version 1.24
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.26
- March 13, 2016 New version 1.29