Bug fixes & filtering improvements
Parental Controls for Facebook
*** SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY ***
"THE BEST APP FOR FACEBOOK" -Wired Magazine
==== Keep your kids SAFE NOW on Facebook ====
Set Parental Controls & view multiple profiles as stackable, scrollable pages that are visually stunning & interactive.
- Block bad words & inappropriate content
- Review Friend Requests, Messages & Notifications
- Restrict web access & shared websites
- Parent's PIN & manage restrictions
- Add multiple accounts (children + parents)
- Limit Inbox & messaging
- Chat with trusted friends + family
- Set Parental Alerts for bullying & more!
- Customize controls for children
- Also restrict Twitter & Instagram!
- Turn off ability to post photos & status updates
=== PEACE OF MIND FOR JUST $4.99! ===
~~~ #1 Shared Experience for Social Media with Children! ~~~
- Beautiful Photo Galleries (with Slideshows)
- Swipe-based navigation
- Push Notifications
- Birthday & Event Calendars (with free Gifts!)
- Interactive Video Player
- Games with Friends - Poker, Tiny Zoo, Tiny Chef, Mob Empire & more!
- Trending iPad Apps
- Upload & Download Photos
- Photo Effects & Change Profile Picture
- Quick Links (Inbox, Notifications, Groups, Profile, News Feed, Friends, Search & more!)
- Portrait & Landscape modes
- Pull-Down to Refresh
A more friendly way of being social. Optimized for fun.
FamilyControls only accesses user data when the application is running. In order to offer some of the features without a re-login prompt, users need to allow all permissions, including offline permission to function properly.
We take our users' privacy very seriously and have taken many steps to ensure you are protected. Thank you for using FamilyControls, we hope you love it!
iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and the iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram logos are trademarks of Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and Burbn Inc, respectively.
FamilyControls is not affiliated with, or sponsored by Apple, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
NEED HELP? Please delete then reinstall FamilyControls - This has been confirmed to fix the issue. If that does not fix your problem, please email us :-) [email protected]
For the best possible experience, please upgrade your device to iOS version 4.0 or greater (plug your device into iTunes, then select "Update"). Unfortunately we can not support all features for iOS 3.2 indefinitely - Thank you.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release