Join Chris P. Bacon- an adorable baby pig who was born without the use of his back legs- as he tells the story of his life so far! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Dive into this interactive book app and follow this inspiring little guy as he becomes a YouTube and talk-show sensation after his adopted dad, veterinarian Len Lucero, posts a video of the tiny pig learning to use his cart made of toys. What important lessons will your family learn in his first- but certainly not his last- book?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 4-10
The Reviews Are In:
- “Oceanhouse Media delivers another quality interactive e-book.” - Best Apps for Kids
- “This endearing app has much to teach in the way of empathy and celebrating diversity.” -Teachers with Apps
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at [email protected]
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Hay House licensed app: www.hayhouse.com
- October 16, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 02, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 21, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 03, 2013 Initial release