Word Forward now supports iOS 8. Thanks for your patience.
If you're enjoying Word Forward, please take a moment to leave us a user review! Reviews help us bring you more great games. Thank you!
Love Word Forward? Be sure to check out the sequel, AlphaPit, now available!
Beautifully simple. Endlessly challenging.
Word Forward is an ingenious new word puzzle game you can play solo or with friends via Game Center.
Can you use all of the letters in the 5x5 grid to make words? Touch and drag to spell out words, making those letters disappear. You also can manipulate the board with special modifiers that allow you to replace, swap, jumble and remove letters.
It's just as important to think of the letters you leave behind as the ones you clear - after all you wouldn't want to paint yourself into a corner.
Don't want to see ads? Purchasing any item in the in-game store will now switch off ads forever! *
• FIND dictionary words by tracing a line between tiles to spell them out. Tiles can be linked in any direction including diagonally.
• SWAP any two letters on the grid by using a SWAP TOKEN, earned during gameplay.
• REPLACE a letter on the grid with a SPARE from your inventory to make longer words.
• JUMBLE the tiles on the grid to replace all the letters with new ones when all else fails.
• CHANGE the letter on a tile to any other letter you choose using the SWAP MODIFIER.
• ELIMINATE stubborn tiles with BOMBS when you can't make any more words and need to nudge your score over the line.
Word Forward is more fun with friends! Challenge your Game Center friends to a match.
● NEED HELP? ●
If you have any questions about the game or require assistance, please email: email@example.com
Facebook: /AppyNation Twitter: @AppyNation
Have you tried our latest games? WORLD'S BIGGEST CROSSWORD and WORLD'S BIGGEST PICTURE CROSS are available now, free!
Tap the 'Related' button above to see our full range of puzzle games.
(* Please note that this setting is applied on a per-device basis and is not saved if the game is uninstalled.)
- March 14, 2014 Initial release
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 20, 2014 New version 1.3
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.4
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.50