• Optional ability to translate message center messages for non-English users
• Bug fixes and Performance improvement
• Support license assignment for on-premises Active Directory
• Share Message Center and service incident messages
• Support for landscape mode on iPad
Any questions? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
The Office 365 Admin app empowers you, the Office 365 IT administrator to stay connected with your Office 365 environment on the go. You can now manage your users including resetting their passwords. In addition, you can also read the latest messages from Message Center, the central location for Office 365 service communications and view any active service support requests. A new dashboard allows you to quickly view service health status and more.
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing [email protected]
- May 16, 2015 New version 2.4.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.3
- April 15, 2015 New version 2.2
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- March 17, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- June 11, 2014 Initial release