What's New• 2 new American cursive fonts !
• New section for pre-writing actvities
• Universal app
App DescriptionFrom the creator of award-winning educational apps, Cursive Writing Wizard is designed to help every child learn how to trace through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation.
The app is fully customizable to suit every child's needs, and lets you check their progress through a system of reports and profiles.
Kids can write letters and words, and you can add your own words with audio.
Check the YouTube demo : http://bit.ly/cursivedemo
Kids want to have fun, and Writing Wizard offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated in the learning process !
• They can trace using 26 animated stickers and sound effects
• Once tracing is complete, they can interact with them on 4 games that animate letters
• They can trace any word - like their name - as the app is customizable
• They can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode
FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS
• Detailed reports provide information on what kids have done, including the ability to replay and export the tracings to view kids' progress
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to the child’s current education level (e.g. letter size, difficulty, show/hide model, allow to stop between key points, etc.)
• 2 most popular US fonts (ZB & DN) + 1 french font
• Upper and lower case letters, numbers (and word lists)
• Letter sounds (which can be customized)
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode
• Unlimited Users
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
L’Escapadou takes children’s privacy seriously. We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites. This app:
• Does not collect any user information (we do not use data collection tools)
• Does not contain in-app purchases
• External Links : Protected parent sections are available where you can send us a mail and check out our others apps. Before accessing a parent section, an addition must be solved so that young kids cannot access it.
March 07, 2014 New version 2.0
December 04, 2013 Initial Release