- Optimization of race creation - better matching opponents
- Buddies - follow other managers and compare yourself in the ranking
- Messages - send messages to other managers
- Maximum level increased to 99
- Promotion to Legend possible at level 80 now
- New components
- Bug fixes
- Other optimizations
As team boss of your own racing team you are responsible for all aspects of racing. Research, Development, drivers and strategy are just a few examples of tasks that should be coordinated well to stand up to other players in world worldwide races. All right from the scene: the pit lane.
Research as key to success
- Smart approach to research gets your success on track and quickly gives you advantages that help your in your way to the top.
The right drivers
- Create an effective training for your driver and improve his strength. Buy or sell him in time as the contract expires and no extension is planned.
Promotion opportunities in seasons
- Once you reach the class „Pro“ you play in another league and battle against a fixed player field. If successful you advance to the next class.
Develop your strategy
- With each round driven you recieve additional information to perfect your strategy. The victory depends on your decisions.
To the race
- Once you have completed all preparations and made all strategic decisions, it is time to race. Will your lead your team to the top against other active players from around the world?
* Exciting live races with up to 20 players at a time (PvP)
* One worldwide server – race against players from all over the world
* Real time interaction – Adjust your pit stop strategy, tyre selection and timing during the race
* Fully flexible car setup: Front wing, rear wing, suspension and balance
* Research – Features and bonuses like engine power, production times and component wear can be researched and are always visible in the Tech-tree.
* Driver market – Skill development through smart staff management
* Seasons – In a season you compete against other players and if successful your advance to the next racing class
* Sponsor – Upon successful completion a sponsor pays you rewards after each season
* Quests & Achievements – Complete voluntary daily tasks to earn rewards
* Over 150 different producible components that you can mount on your car and test out right away in free practice
* Different racing classes
* More than 25 different race tracks in by-daily rotation
* Changing weather conditions and race track conditions
- July 04, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- May 18, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- May 03, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- March 19, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- February 12, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.8.0
- November 11, 2014 New version 3.7.0
- October 14, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- October 02, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- September 13, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- September 02, 2014 New version 3.3.0
- August 07, 2014 Initial release