App DescriptionIn this VeggieTales appisode, your child will interact with Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber, guiding them through a fun and interactive TV episode about building a strong foundation!
Using tap, tilt, swipe and voice functionality, kids will participate in the story through dozens of interactive moments like: talking to Bob using the microphone, rebuilding the dam to prevent the flooding of CabbageVille and making silly prints in the cement.
* Full-length appisode based on a very popular VeggieTales episode: “The Little House That Stood”
* Reinforces learning and development though active participation
* Empowers children to help Bob and Larry make the right choices as they learn important family values
* Varied activities within the appisode make each session a new experience
* You can track your child’s progress and success in each activity
Plumzi, Inc. is a Palo Alto-based start-up funded by Silicon Valley investors, with the participation of The Walt Disney Company, Turner Broadcasting and KDDI. Plumzi partners with world-renowned animation studios to turn their existing TV episodes into appisodes, a new form of entertainment on tablets and smartphones that enables kids to interact with characters and help drive the story via touch, voice, and tilt. Plumzi is a winner of Disney’s 2012 Innovation Challenge, a 2013 graduate of Media Camp, the accelerator program by Turner and Warner Bros, and works with the world’s leading animation studios including DreamWorks, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, The Walt Disney Company, and more.
February 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release