• New GrooveMaker Indie Dance, Hardcore and D’n’B 2 downloadable song packs now available!
• Fixes an issue related to the in-app purchase restore
• Fixes a compatibility issue with Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• General reliability improvements
NEW GROOVEMAKER INDIE DANCE DOWNLOADABLE SONG PACK NOW AVAILABLE!
NEW VERSION INTRODUCES FULL iRIG® PADS SUPPORT! TWEAK EFFECTS, TRIGGER LOOPS AND MORE WITH INTUITIVE PAD-BASED CONTROL!
GROOVEMAKER 2 - REMIXING REINVENTED
A whole new dimension of loop remixing!
GrooveMaker® 2 FREE is the latest version of the revolutionary iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app designed for creating non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks in real-time. Now anyone can get results that sound like they were made by a professional DJ every time!
GrooveMaker 2 works with pre-arranged sets of loops (called “Songs”) that always sound good together. You can remix them in limitless ways with our patented “groove generator” technology.
In addition to its touchscreen interface, GrooveMaker 2 now supports a number of powerful new control options. The latest version introduces full support for iRig® Pads, IK’s powerful new ultra-portable groove controller. Plug your iRig Pads into your iOS device of choice and you’ll be able to take advantage of its custom GrooveMaker 2-specific modes — Groove Mode and Launch Mode — that let you control groove length, browse through loops, tweak effects, trigger Randomixes and a whole lot more. Alternatively, you can also enjoy touchless control with your iRing™ motion controller.
Select a Song and you’ll enter the Grid interface. Push the Randomix button, and you will see the building blocks of your groove appear and the music will start playing. You can change grooves with the Randomix function or literally “draw” new grooves directly on the grid. You can lock loops, solo and mute, change volume, pan and freely associate loops with each of the 8 available tracks.
Enhance your grooves with the Effects interface. You get 16 high quality effects: Filter, Delay, Flanger and more. You also get highly creative effects like Twist, Brake and Spin that can only be found on sophisticated professional DJ gear. You also have a Master section where you can add a finishing touch to your groove with a Compressor, an EQ and a Filter.
GrooveMaker Packs offer over 6,200 loops. They come grouped as “Song” packs that are each organized by categories such as bass drum, loop, bassline, pads, effects and percussion. There are 96 collections available that feature styles like House, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock. There are even artist packs from Ace of Skunk Anansie, Chris Domingo and Cool & Dre.
GrooveMaker 2 FREE features:
• Intuitive interface
• 22 Packs available in 96 song collections including styles like EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip Hop, Techno, Trance, Electro, D’n’B, Reggae, Reggaeton and Rock plus artist packs (4 built-in Songs plus 22 packs available for in-app purchase)
• iRig® Pads support: select tracks, cue loops, control effects, change length, tweak effects, trigger Randomix and more with the fully customized native support of two GrooveMaker-specific MIDI maps
• iRing™ support: control effects, parts and Randomixes with the iRing motion controllers
• Matrix interface for simplified loop remixing by drawing
• Flexible management of the Randomix algorithm
• Single loop duration can be freely set
• Groove duration can be freely set from 1/2 bar to 8 bars with new 1/4 to 1/32 live loop functions on saved grooves
• 16 FX with automation and touch pad-like interface (1 Filter FX built-in plus 15 more available for in-app purchase)
• IMPORT functions allow you to easily import or record-in your own audio files for use (available for in-app purchase)
• High quality time stretch for seamless tempo variation from 50% to 200% of the original BPM (available for in-app purchase)
• Real time recorder
• Master control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
• Share via Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP or SoundCloud
• Compatible with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and X-Sync
For more information:
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- October 23, 2014 New version 1.5
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- June 10, 2014 Initial release