• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Speedway Star is a weekly publication giving news from speedway tracks to enthusiasts and riders. It contains news from events and meetings around the world as well as interviews with riders, results from the weeks competitions and more!
The World's leading speedway publication, a subscription to Speedway Star offers unrivalled coverage of the sport where ever and when ever it takes place. Now available as an online edition for the same price no matter where you are in the world.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• Bug fixes and presentation tweaks.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
6 Monthly £54.99
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 07, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 27, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- July 03, 2016 New version 9.5.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 29, 2016 New version 10.0.1