- stability and performance improvements
PDF Expert 5 is a must-have app for anyone who reads, annotates or edits PDF documents on iPad or iPhone. It allows you to mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even merge PDFs. Moreover, PDF Expert 5 is the best choice for filling out PDF forms right on your iPad and iPhone.
“PDF Expert 5 is one of my must-have iPad apps and a
desktop-class PDF reader” - MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use” - MakeUseOf.
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad” - The Sweet Setup.
You can open various file formats such as iWork, MS Office, PowerPoint, text files, images, even music and video files, etc. Get these files from desktop computers, email attachments, documents on Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDocs and “Open in" from other applications.
With PDF Expert 5 you can:
- Highlight Text -
Mark important things in books, journals or documents you want to review.
- Fill Forms -
Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
- Create Notes -
Add comments to the texts you read.
- Draw with your finger-
Use it to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
- Make Bookmarks -
Create table of contents for your document right on iPad and iPhone.
- Review Documents -
Mark up errors and place special emphasis on important sentences.
-Sign Documents -
Use digital signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
Other things PDF Expert 5 lets you do:
+ Read PDFs with ease
PDF Expert 5 has one of the best PDF viewers for iPad and iPhone. It opens large files, supports full text search, handles PDF links and outlines, opens password-protected documents and extracts text from PDFs.
+ Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad or iPhone via USB cable. As an alternative connect your iOS device running PDF Expert 5 via Wi-Fi and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
+ Save Email Attachments
Open attachments directly from the Mail app. Also, you can open PDF files from any other application on the iPad or iPhone via "Open In..." dialogue.
+ Sync your files with various cloud services
PDF Expert 5 allows you to download and upload files from Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and other services. If you use more than one cloud storage, PDF Expert 5 will handle all of them.
+ Share Files With Your Friends
Email files directly from PDF Expert 5 with all annotations you made.
+ Protect Documents with Password and Encryption
Restrict access to PDF Expert 5 with a password to protect your files from unauthorized reading. Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
+ Text To Speech
You can listen to e-books or audio files on the road or when you don’t feel like reading. PDF Expert 5 intelligently processes PDF books and uses iOS text- to-speech API to read them aloud.
And one more thing:
• Review Mode •
The Review Mode allows you to mark up PDF documents in a very special way. Just tap anywhere on the text where you need changes and correct it in the text editor. The text that you delete is marked as removed while everything you add is shown as new text in different colors. Currently available only on iPad.
NOTE: We cannot reply you in comments. If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
- May 14, 2015 New version 5.3.2
- May 09, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- May 03, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 31, 2015 New version 5.3.1
- March 28, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- March 19, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 15, 2015 New version 5.3.0
- March 07, 2015 New version 5.2.4
- February 10, 2015 New version 5.2.3
- December 20, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- December 16, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- November 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 04, 2014 New version 5.2.2
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.2.1
- September 27, 2014 New version 5.2
- September 14, 2014 New version 5.1.4
- August 15, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 06, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 03, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 15, 2014 New version 5.1.3
- June 29, 2014 New version 5.1.2
- May 29, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- March 14, 2014 New version 5.0.6
- February 17, 2014 New version 5.0.5
- January 31, 2014 New version 5.0.4
- January 22, 2014 New version 5.0.3
- January 14, 2014 New version 5.0.2
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- December 06, 2013 Initial release