Bugfixes and improvements
"[For] those folks like myself who aren't into RPGs or side-scrollers, but instead love a good brain-teaser." - Steven Sande, TUAW
Human brain is like a muscle that should be trained a lot to function properly. Surely, everyday life is a game in itself, but haven’t you ever wished you could find things a little faster or concentrate on one task for a little longer? This app is a great tool just for that. With just a few minutes a day practice you will be able to improve areas of brain activity without even noticing it. We have also built in personal stats so you can keep track of your progress.
How to play:
Tap numbers in order, one by one, as fast as you can.
Choose one of two options:
Blitz - the game ends in 60 seconds, your result is how many numbers you’ve managed to find.
Zen - you have unlimited time to find all the numbers, your result is your time.
Implement your own strategy:
- Train reaction by speeding up decisions you made - try to decide without actual thinking about it.
- Train selective attention by looking at whole field searching for a number.
- Train memory by remembering where is the next number you need to tap.
- Train speed and concentration by trying to beat the records you made.
- December 20, 2013 Initial release
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- January 10, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 11, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- February 16, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- July 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 27, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99