Updated Demo to be in line with Episode 1 release.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPod Touch (5th Generation) - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES, INCLUDING: iPad 2, iPad 1, iPad Mini 1, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 3***
LANGUAGES: Full English and German speech with optional subtitles for English and German
***Designed by veterans of LucasArts’ classics: The Curse of Monkey Island, The Dig, and Full Throttle. ***
***Perils of Man: Chapter 1 - Adventure Game is distributed for free, and contains a limited preview of the full version’s gameplay.***
***Download Perils of Man - Adventure Game - The critically-acclaimed ‘Perils of Man’ two-part series is AVAILABLE NOW***
***BUY Episode 1 NOW and get Episode 2 for FREE!***
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
***Winner SGDA AWARD 2014 “GAME OF THE YEAR”***
GAMERS SPHERE - "The Perils of Man sets new standards for the point-and-click genre"
TOUCH ARCADE - 4 1/2 stars out of 5 - "A Gripping Mystery On A Journey Through Time"
RECOMBU - “a gripping iOS thriller”
JUST ADVENTURE - Overall Grade: A - “The quality of production is clearly evident from the opening moments”
148 APPS - 4 out of 5 apps - “Quality Adventuring”
EXPERT REVIEWS - "hauntingly atmospheric"
GAME INFORMER - "the intriguing story is the main hook. The puzzle elements are tricky and satisfying."
GIRL GAMERS UK - "a stunning 3D point and click adventure title"
A modern 3D, point and click adventure game. Perils of Man reboots the classic graphic adventure game with a story that will leave you pondering its profound implications.
Imagine getting a glimpse into the secret clockwork of the universe. Imagine a machine that can crack the code of destiny and give you the power to tinker with fate. Imagine discovering that for generations your family has concealed this power from the outside world. Ana Eberling may only be a teenager, but she is about to confront the biggest questions of life as she tries to solve the mystery of her father, a rogue scientist who vanished when she was just a little girl.
With striking 3D animations, challenging puzzles, and a tip of the hat to steampunk, this epic adventure spans 150 years, darting from a tramp freighter adrift in the South China seas to impending disaster at the Chicago World’s Fair, bringing a host of unforgettable characters, perilous exploits, and existential riddles along for the ride.
Perils of Man: Episode 1 includes the first three chapters of the game. Owners will receive a free upgrade to all 6 chapters of the full game upon the official launch of Episode 2, aimed for December 2014.
• Fully 3D Character and Environments
• Clever puzzles and dialogues by Bill Tiller (LucasArts, The Curse of Monkey Island, The Dig, Full Throttle) and Gene Mocsy, (Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, 1954 Alcatraz, Daedalic)
• From award-winning Swiss animation studio boutiq ag and IF Games
• Converse with over 20 unique characters
• Explore over 30 fully 3D environments
• Solve puzzles throughout history
• Haunting original score by Paul Shapera (A Steampunk Opera)
• Gorgeous graphics in native iPad Retina resolution
• Modern take on classic point & click adventure with intuitive controls
• Designed for touch interface
• Connect with Facebook and Twitter
• Hours of dialog with full voiceover localization
• Languages: Full English and German speech with optional subtitles for English and German
***Original soundtrack composed by Paul Shapera.***
Episode 1 - Available Now
Chapter 1: Father’s Gift
Chapter 2: A Secret Room
Chapter 3: Higher Calling
Episode 2 - Available December 2014
Chapter 4: The Azimuth
Chapter 5: Mitaka Maru
Chapter 6: The Triumph of Mankind
- March 17, 2014 Initial release
- April 05, 2014 New version 1.0.619
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.0.623
- April 20, 2014 New version 1.0.625
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1