Everybody is suffering in the world and all wants to gain Happiness and Peace, but how?
Buddha, the greatest spiritual scientist in the world , found out in his own inner lab the methods and techniques by which one can liberate themselves from suffering and gain happiness.
Buddha explained this theory in 4 noble truths and gave 8 noble path to be applied to end suffering. Right Action , Right Speech and Right Livelihood are the first 3 factors of 8 noble path!
For a layman , like you and me who is very much part of the family , work etc can practice the first 3 factors mentioned above by implementing 5 precepts.
"5 Precepts" app has only one aim which is to make you practice 5 precepts and end suffering you encounter in day to day living. The features include
- Know more about 5 precepts via a Great Talk
- Regularly, take up 5 precepts test to record Practice
- View Summary of your Practice in a Graph Form
- History of 5 precepts reports
- Share your Reports via Facebook/Twitter/Email
- Set/Reset Reminders to keep you Focused.
You can be in touch with me @
- June 07, 2014 Initial release