Want to help your kids learn about various Community Helpers? Would you like this learning experience to be combined with fun mini games that boost their knowledge and skills?
Here is an app that is packed with information about various community helpers such as Firefighter, Police Officer, Doctor, Plumber, Teacher and many more. Children can select a community helper to know what he or she does. They can also tap on the tools & equipment to know what they are called and what they are used for.
This educational experience is made even more interesting by letting kids help the community helpers accomplish certain tasks (mini games). The scientifically designed mini games provide a lot of opportunity for learning. While playing the mini games the kids are learning their alphabets, numbers, shapes, colors, patterns, sorting and much more.
Community Helpers and Activity List:
1.Firefighter: Help him extinguish the fire in a building by maneuvering the truck and crane to make the water reach the right window.
2.Police Officer: Help him make a wanted poster based on his description of the criminal’s facial features
3.Baker: Help the baker decorate her cupcakes as per a given pattern
4.Teacher: Help her mark her students’ worksheets by matching the alphabet to the object
5.Car Mechanic: Help him to paint some cars and fix the correct wheel
6.Farmer: Help him to sort the vegetables and fruits into the right crates
7.Grocer: Help her to count the objects and enter it correctly in a cash register
8.Plumber: Help him to fix the pipes by placing the missing pieces based on shapes.
9.Postman: Help him deliver the mail into the right mailbox by matching the numbers on the packages.
10.Doctor: Help him give the right injections by matching the upper case and lower case alphabets
11.Garbage Collector: Help him put the trash into the right bin based on whether it is plastic, paper or food.
12.Gardner: Help him make a pretty artwork with twigs and leaves.
* Twelve Community Helpers such as police officer, teacher, baker, firefighter
* Twelve Educational Activities such as helping the fire fighter put out the fire.
* Two Different game modes “Learn” and “Play”
* Brilliant graphics, animation and sounds for iPad as well as iPhone/iPod
* Child friendly and intuitive navigation
* No Ads, No Social Media Links, No In-App Purchases
We are always looking for suggestions for improvements. If you have anything to say you can always drop us a line.
We take privacy very seriously and we don't collect or store any personal data.
You can review more privacy-related information at http://paperboatapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Paper Boat Apps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. As a ‘Moms with Apps’ member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
Recommended Ages: 2-6 years
- November 16, 2013 Initial release
- November 25, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 26, 2014 New version 1.3
- May 01, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 03, 2014 New version 1.5
- July 01, 2015 New version 1.6
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8