What's NewBug fixes
App DescriptionIf you were in any city and had a potholed road to live on, unattended garbage or water logged streets what would you do?
The UnMuted app is the simplest way to file a complain. Sounds simple?
UnMuted is a voice raising platform for citizens to report civic issues, and governments to analyze, track, manage, and solve - ultimately making cities better through transparency, collaboration, and co-operation and thus better crowd sourced decision making.
UnMuted is also designed to adopt & integrate Open311 protocols & API to simplify access to citizen services.
- Allow you to report Civic issues in real-time
- Location aware state-of-the-art Technology
- Language Agnostic User Interface
- Works in any city, town or village (provided you have internet connectivity)
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter
- User Friendly public communication system for civic issues
- And much more
It’s easy to use App in 4 Steps:
1) Click the Photo of issue
2) Select Category of issue (Garbage, Pothole, Health Issues, Dangerous Condition, Re-Development, Police Issue, Environment Issue, Noise Complain and other)
3) Write Short description (Optional)
4) Submit the issue
November 15, 2013 Initial Release