- Added supports for iPad Pro
- Added support for split screen (iPad Air 2 or higher and iPad Pro)
- Fixed departure/arrival gates
- Gates can now be retrieved for more than a single day
WinBid Schedule is the all-around schedule and trip organizer for airline crews. It is the iPad equivalent to WinBid Schedule for Windows.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- LUS (East Pilots and Flight Attendants, and West Flight Attendants)
- Contact developer to add your airline
• Download entire line and pairing packages for your aircraft and crew base in seconds
• Select a line as your own awarded line and pairings, where crew names, notes, departure/arrival gates and passenger loads can be permanently saved
• Browse lines and pairings
• Automatically add passenger loads and depart/arrival gates to your pairings
• Filter pairings that match your parameters
• Logbook feature to maintain a legal logbook with instant totals for recency (including FAR 117 reporting)
• Seed logbook legs with your pairings (only make minor changes for actual time etc.)
• Import logbook from Little Red Book from WinBid (Windows)
• Import personal and split pairings from WinBid (Mac/Windows)
• Easy setup – nothing else needed (stand-alone, WinBid desktop not required)
• Scheduled pairings shared with WinBid Mac, WinBid 8 for Windows, WinBid Pairings 2 for iPhone, and WinBid Schedule (Mac and Windows)
• Logbook shared with WinBid Pairings 2, WinBid Logbook on Mac as well as WinBid Logbook iPhone, and Windows
• No charge for monthly downloads. No recurring fees.
• Print fully formatted color pairings
• Send pairings in email as fully formatted color attachments
• Personal color theme selection
• Personal calendar event color options
• Prepares trip and monthly FFDO activity reports
• Supports all crew pairings including Pilot, F/A domestic, F/A Supplemental, and F/A European/Middle East pairings.
Does not include direct access into CATCREW. However, WinBid Schedule for Windows includes full CATCREW access, and crew/pax information is shared automatically with WinBid Schedule on iPad.
WinBid Schedule can prepare a daily bid for pairings, but does not prepare a monthly bid for lines (see the WinBid Lines app for that).
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- November 10, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.1.4
- October 20, 2015 New version 1.1.5
- October 27, 2015 New version 1.1.6
- November 19, 2015 New version 1.1.7