We've updated Hyperlapse's app icon to match the new icon for Instagram, as well as our other apps, Boomerang and Layout.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
- August 26, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- September 25, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- December 02, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.1.5
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.1.6
- July 07, 2015 New version 1.1.7
- October 07, 2015 New version 1.1.8
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.2.0