Sleighbells in the frosty air are calling you to journey the North Pole, where a magical scene of holiday wonder awaits.
Navigate a winter wonderland of colorful imagery and playful pinball challenges as you help Santa create and deliver toys from his Toy Factory.
Set the Christmas Tree into motion and tap the surrounding targets to light up the night with bright colors. Pour yourself another egg nog and revel in the holiday spirit any day of the year, and when your skills have found your stocking stuffed with points of Yule cheer, you'll cheer!
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Local and global high scores.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release