Minor bug fixes
This FREE hidden object game for your tablet and phone features the mystery Sherlock Holmes tale The Emerald Crown. The story comes alive in this FREE gorgeously illustrated junior version hidden object puzzle game. The game helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary skills.
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
A man from the British royal family leaves an expensive gold and emerald crown at a London bank. Sherlock Holmes seeks the answer to who wants the crown and why. Can you help him find clues to solve the mystery?
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Emerald Crown, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
- June 16, 2014 Initial release