1.1.1 was an amazing release. This one is 0.0.1 better.
Currently Supported Devices: iPhone 4 and newer devices
With glasses.com, you can virtually try on thousands of glasses and sunglasses to see how you look from any angle in photo-realistic 3D. Try on frames from Ray-Ban, Kate Spade, Oakley, Burberry, Maui Jim and more — scaled to fit your face correctly. Even better? Get free CR-39 Plus prescription lenses with every eyeglass purchase. All from your phone.
• See thousands of frames from top brands rendered on your face in 3D.
• Turn your head to see glasses or sunglasses from any angle.
• Share your favorites and ask friends to vote on what looks best on you.
• Purchase your favorite glasses or sunglasses directly from the app.
• Get free CR-39 Plus Prescription lenses with every glasses purchase.
HOW IT WORKS
The app uses the video input from your phone’s camera to generate a 3D custom model of your head. If you’re curious to learn more, jump over to our website at glasses.com/app.
WHY WE MADE IT
We understand when you’re shopping for glasses it isn’t about finding glasses that look good, it’s about finding glasses that look good on you. Glasses.com is the most innovative, delightful way to find glasses or sunglasses that look good on you.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"...a relief to the bespectacled hordes who have ever spent time in an eyeglasses store." - Forbes
"Dynamite." - Dean Takahashi, VentureBeat
"There have been all sorts of virtual fitting rooms over the years, but this is pretty nifty." - AllThingsD
P.S. - We only sell glasses in the US, and our app is only supported in the US. Users outside the United States may experience errors and will not be able to purchase from us (yet).
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- January 01, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- February 25, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- January 22, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- December 21, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- November 23, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- November 17, 2013 Initial release