Added possibility to copy contacts from iOS to OS X
On OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), synchronization between iOS and OS X no longer works with USB.
If you do not want to use iCloud for calendar and contact synchronization, this litte app may provide a workaround.
You have to download the free OS X app 'DeviceSync for OS X' as well!
Go to 'bit.ly/1ikPQmL' or 'https://github.com/yep/DeviceSync-for-OS-X' to get the latest version as zip file.
* Connect your iOS and OS X device to each other by USB
* Start 'DeviceSync for OS X'
* Start 'DeviceSync for iOS'
* Press 'Sync' button in 'DeviceSync for iOS' to start synchronization
Synchronization is one way: from iOS to OS X.
ALL CALENDAR AND/OR CONTACT DATA ON YOUR OS X DEVICE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN!
No warranty for data loss.
Be sure to add and update your calendar entries and contacts on iOS only.
- November 17, 2013 Initial release
- November 25, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 06, 2013 New version 1.2