App DescriptionRemoter can be used with Remoter Server on Mac which can control Mac's iTunes, Keynote and iPhoto remotely.
Remoter kit can control your iTunes anywhere at home to allow computer to play music. It is able to control your Keynote (Power Point) to show your thoughts when you make reports at meetings. It can also control your iPhoto to review and browse your travelling photos to be linked with large screen. Now you can download it and interact with your computer in a new way.
1. Adjust system volume by volume bar
2. Turn on iTunes by iPhone/iPod
3. Control play, pause, previous, next and volume control of iTunes
4. Display current playing track
5. Control Keynote or PPT to flip through iPhone and iPod
6. Control Keynote to enter or exit
7. Support iPhoto to select, flip photos and other operations
8. Simple to use and easy to setting
9. Only support Bonjour
iOS 6.1 or Later
WiFi router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
Remoter Server for OS X
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the Remoter Server application from :
www.remoter.me or Mac App Store.
** IMPORTANT **
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON HOW TO USE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. If you are unable to get the app to connect, contact us and WE WILL GET IT WORKING FOR YOU.
If you have any suggestions, please mail me：email@example.com
November 30, -0001 Initial Release