1. Added Save to iCloud in Local Files. Now you can save a document to your iCloud Drive by tapping the Share button.
2. Added support of Key Management in Settings. Now you can easily import a private from or export private keys to your iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys.
3. Fixed minor UI bugs.
iTransfer Pro for iPhone is the Pro Version of iTransfer, the No. 1 App for file transfer on iPhone. Besides all the features available on iTransfer, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and GoogleDrive access.
Supported features include:
1. Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
2. Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive.
3. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
4. Email files.
5. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
6. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
7. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
8. Play photo slideshows.
9. Support launching with a password.
10. Print documents.
11. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer Pro provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.03
- November 19, 2014 New version 3.10
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.11
- October 07, 2015 New version 3.14
- November 18, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 27, 2016 New version 4.1
- March 08, 2016 New version 5.0