removed Network Drives support due to Samba Client license issue.
removed Website download due to App Store Review Guideline.
iTransfer Pro for iPhone is the Pro Version of iTransfer, the No. 1 App for file transfer on iPhone. Besides all the features available on iTransfer, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and GoogleDrive access.
Supported features include:
1. Upload local files to FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and GoogleDrive.
2. Download files to your device from FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, iCloudDrive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and GoogleDrive.
3. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP servers.
4. Email files.
5. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
6. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, MP3, TXT, video files, etc.
7. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
8. Play photo slideshows.
9. Playback music and videos.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer Pro provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.03
- November 19, 2014 New version 3.10
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.11
- October 07, 2015 New version 3.14
- November 18, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99