1. Fixed an issue that Upload From view is hidden on iOS 8.
2. Fixed an issue that the Tutorial Video is incorrectly positioned on iOS 8.
3. Fixed an issue that the Progress View is not functional on iOS 8.
iTransfer Pro for iPhone is the Pro Version of iTransfer, the No. 1 App for file transfer on iPhone. Besides all the features available on iTransfer, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Network Drives and GoogleDrive access.
Supported features include:
1. Upload local files, photos/videos, or music files to FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, Network Drives, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and GoogleDrive.
2. Download files to your device from FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, iCloudDrive, Network Drives, websites, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and GoogleDrive.
3. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP servers.
4. Email local files, photos/videos, or music files.
5. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
6. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, MP3, TXT, video files, etc.
7. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
8. Play photo slideshows.
9. Playback music and videos.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer Pro provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.11
- November 19, 2014 New version 3.10
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.03
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 13, 2014 Initial release