Bug fixed, along with big news! Scotchy Scotch Toss is now FREE! And check out the new soundboard clips from the Anchorman 2 movie.
A free game of deception, intrigue and ice.
Hello friends, legendary anchorman Ron Burgundy here to describe the greatest app in the history of western civilization, "Scotchy Scotch Toss." This mobile game, which I personally developed, combines my two favorite things: Scotch, and playful exchanges with total strangers. Simply toss ice cubes into my glass of Scotch and I'll offer neighborly encouragement. OR, miss your shot and I'll flog you like a petulant mule. Either way you're going to hear about it!
Multiple locations, targets and the ability to play with friends, (if you have any), this app has it all! Hey, did you know that "app" is short for "appetite?" Because you're always hungry for more.....
I'm sorry, I don't know what "app" means, but what I do know is this is a top shelf quality product. A true treasure of mobile gaming, "Scotchy Scotch Toss" has the detailed craftsmanship worthy of exhibition in the yet-to-be-built Burgundy Library in Washington D.C.
Download "Scotchy Scotch Toss" today, its the only app you'll ever need. Seriously, stop what you're doing and delete every other app off your phone and install this game immediately. This isn't a joke.
• Tons of Ron Burgundy lines recorded for the game from, voiced by Will Ferrell
• Soundboard will play fave lines from the movie and the game whenever you want
• Simple swipe-to-toss gameplay, easy and fun for everyone
• 4 different locations: Ron's shag-tastic RV, The News Teams' new NYC apartment, the 24 hour newsroom, and Tino’s Jazz Bar
• 2 Player mode to compete against friends
• Play in real life! Print out a copy of the Table Top Rules with a nearly life-size portrait of Ron to accompany your games with actual ice!
- February 25, 2014 New version 1.7
- February 22, 2014 New version 1.6
- February 22, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 13, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 22, 2013 Initial release