- Bug fixes
AutoCAD Electrical is an easy-to-use mobile app that provides integrated access to your AutoCAD Electrical projects anytime, anywhere. Simplify design review and markup, while in the workshop, in the field, or away from your desktop or design team. The integration with your AutoCAD Electrical projects means your design data is always up to date, and ready for use. Seamlessly share your drawings with other mobile or desktop users to enhance the collaboration.
With AutoCAD Electrical, you have a markup solution that integrates into the electrical project structure, which can then sync up with the AutoCAD Electrical desktop products to display the markups. Move away from marking up your schematics on paper, and digitally comment on the fly with the AutoCAD Electrical app.
• Integrate with your AutoCAD Electrical projects and drawings uploaded to your free Autodesk 360 account
• Work offline then easily upload your changes when back online
• Leverage the intelligence of your AutoCAD Electrical design with device navigation and surfing
• Add and edit text annotations directly on the drawing, no need for paper markups
• Add comments and images and invite responses using Design Feed
• Share your drawings with others directly from the mobile app
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share Service
• Plot your designs to PDF and have them through email
• AutoCAD Electrical project support
• Intelligent device and cross-reference navigation
• Review and markup directly on the drawing for integrated feedback
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD Electrical is free* to download and use. The AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the AutoCAD Electrical app, enabling the Pro features within the Electrical app (if you already have an AutoCAD 360 Pro plan, you do not need to buy another for use with this app).
Enhanced features include:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Properties and attributes
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
- March 28, 2014 Initial release
- June 10, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- January 06, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.1.1