App DescriptionAutoCAD Electrical is an easy-to-use mobile app that provides integrated access to your AutoCAD Electrical projects anytime, anywhere. Simplify design review and markup, while in the workshop, in the field, or away from your desktop or design team. The integration with your AutoCAD Electrical projects means your design data is always up to date, and ready for use. Seamlessly share your drawings with other mobile or desktop users to enhance the collaboration.
With AutoCAD Electrical, you have a markup solution that integrates into the electrical project structure, which can then sync up with the AutoCAD Electrical desktop products to display the markups. Move away from marking up your schematics on paper, and digitally comment on the fly with the AutoCAD Electrical app.
• Integrate with your AutoCAD Electrical projects and drawings uploaded to your free Autodesk 360 account
• Work offline then easily upload your changes when back online
• Leverage the intelligence of your AutoCAD Electrical design with device navigation and surfing
• Add and edit text annotations directly on the drawing, no need for paper markups
• Add comments and images and invite responses using Design Feed
• Share your drawings with others directly from the mobile app
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share Service
• Plot your designs to PDF and share them through email
• AutoCAD Electrical project support
• Intelligent device and cross-reference navigation
• Review and markup directly on the drawing for integrated feedback
March 28, 2014 Initial Release