App DescriptionQuickSign is the easiest and most convenient app for signature. It can help you sign with your or otherâ€™s signature on document, PDF or images. You can not only sign your document in your device, but also import documents from Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. It supports multiple formats and signatures.
QuickSign has realistic brush and excellent smooth handwriting. You can write a high-fidelity and beautiful signature with your finger. Moreover, you can use camera to transfer your signature from paper to device.
Sign Anything & Anywhere
- Supports PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF.
- Sign documents in the email.
- Sign documents on Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
- Sign documents from camera roll.
- Take a picture and turn into PDF to sign.
- Multiple signatures, add different signatures freely.
- Powerful signatures management, remove and sort by manual.
- High-fidelity and softly stroke, excellent feeling of handwriting.
- Two reality brush, and provides tree color for choice.
- Smooth adjustment of the stroke thickness.
- Take a picture for your signature which write on paper, QuickSign can scan it (Powered by TinyScanâ„˘) and turn it to black & white mode, meanwhile provides five level for adjustment. It can ingest your signature from paper to your iPhone/iPad perfectly!
- Provides signature, initials, text, date, check mark, stamp for sign.
- Tap anywhere on the document, the sign will paste on where your finger tap.
- Geometric scaling the sign, avoid deformation.
- Adjust the text font, size, color, format and move it anywhere on the document.
- Support all style of PDF stamp
- Sent document to anyone by email.
- Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
- Open in other documents or PDF apps.
- Print with AirPrint enabled printers
QuickSign is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to email@example.com, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2
November 07, 2013 Initial Release