App DescriptionChristmas is a magical time. One of its important parts is decorating the Christmas Tree. Who of us adults does not remember how much fun it was? How much laughter? How many unforgettable memories?
Each house every year has its one and only and unique Christmas Tree. Each of us can give free rein to one’s imagination and create something totally unrepeatable. And this is what our application is all about.
Make your own unique Christmas Tree!
* 6 Christmas Trees to choose from
* 16 drawers with ornaments grouped by themes,
* ornaments are animated and emit sounds,
* you can make baubles with photo of your Mum, friends, etc.
* make your own Christmas Tree, take a photo of it, write the wishes, and sent an original Christmas card to your friends.
* SURPRISE! Since 1 December, every day you will find a present under your Christmas Tree!
- Interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games
- Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation. Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
- Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful captivating special effects
- app designed for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch - download once works everywhere!
- App categories: Early learning, Time, Colors, Shape, Matching, Games, Creative Play, Music, Alphabet
- No Advertisments
Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit 123 Kids Fun Apps website:
About 123 KIDS FUN APPS
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers, running on the smartphones and tablets. We are making games that are fun and smart, that are entertaining and educational. We are making games that let kids explore, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach. 123 Kids Fun Apps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3
November 21, 2013 Initial Release