-Fixed default language issue for certain countries
-Venus flytrap experiment now easier to pass
Let us know how we are doing so we can make the app even better!
**Featured by Apple in best new apps & games for kids**
**iMums: "This is the perfect app for a budding scientist in your home..."
**Appymall: "My preschooler came out of the experiments curious and wanting to figure out “how” or “why” things happened as well as want to be do them in real life, away from the iPad."
**Parenting Chaos: "This app is the perfect addition for anyone with young children who is looking to expand that child’s exposure to science. It definitely gets the kid tested, momma approved label."**
Science experiments can be fun without the mess!
Piiig Labs is a digital playground for your child to explore science concepts in an old fashioned way, by putting together mini projects and learning through interaction and sometimes trial and error. By being “hands on” in the building process, kids get an inside look at how things work!
• 12 interactive kits with assembly parts
• Build a light bulb circuit and turn it on/off
• Put together a radio and tune to 5 different stations!
• Mix baking soda and vinegar for a volcanic eruption!
• Match animal sounds to the right farm animal
• Themes: electricity, circuits, chemical reaction, color mixing, radio frequency, vortex, sound, and more!
• Child-friendly design
• NO third party advertising
• NO in-app purchases
• 8 language settings including English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Piiig Labs is suitable for kids from 5-9 years old.
TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL USERS:
"Can I play that lovely game? The one I can make things in.” – Elsie, 3 year old user
“Tessa’s favorite was the colored volcano task. She enjoyed mixing colors and seeing the results. She knows how to make green, purple, brown, etc…but it was impressive for her to make it come to life.” – Lisa M., parent of 3
“I wish this app was around when I was still teaching! It would’ve been perfect for my science class.” – David C., former science teacher at Otago Boys’ School
What do you call a pig with three eyes? Piiig!
Piiig is a digital lab for making child-friendly apps that combine education and game elements to create a learning experience that is both fun and engaging.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or issues, please let us know at [email protected]
- April 08, 2014 Initial release
- April 25, 2014 New version 1.3
- April 25, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.5
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 19, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 05, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 22, 2015 New version 1.7