- fix to latest buggy update on Oct 30
Object Identification from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on identifying objects when given a description including nouns, adjectives, verbs or attributes. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Object Identification from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with language and/or cognitive disorders.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
Level 1: Find the __(Noun)__.
- Find the cow.
- Find the tree.
- Find the clock.
Level 2: Find the one that is __(Basic Adjective)__.
(example: color, shape or size)
- Find the one that is blue.
- Find the one that is round.
- Find the one that is little.
Level 3: Find the one that __(Verb)__.
- Find the one that swims.
- Find the one that you use to catch.
- Find the one that you wear on your feet.
Level 4: Find the one that has __(Complex Attribute)__.
(example: flavor, weight, texture or temperature)
- Find the one that has an engine.
- Find the one that is crunchy.
- Find the one that is made of wood.
Level 5: Find the one that ____ and ____. (2 Features)
- Find the one that is cold and sweet.
- Find the one that has a string and floats.
- Find the one that is orange and round.
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- November 07, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- January 02, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 24, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99