With this update your Baby Sleep Trainer has now grown up and includes support for the bigger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. (Of course not trying to compete with its bigger iPad screen-size sibling).
Also in this update we added a new member to the sleep trainer family, born April 24th. That being our new Apple Watch app, which will talk nicely to its bigger siblings, allowing you to control the sleep trainer from the convenience of your wrist.
And of course as we got older we learned some new things, and fixed some bugs.
V1.7.X - More fixes for OS6 - Thank you to those whom e-mailed support for help and let us know of the issue, and not just posting 1-star reviews that don't help solve the issue.
Train your baby to sleep the night so you can get some well needed rest. Uses a proven sleep training method which teaches your baby to self-soothe and go back to sleep.
Going to sleep independently is a learned behavior, and everyone needs a good night's sleep - Mom, Dad, siblings, and your infant. Once your infant's doctor tells you they no longer need to eat in the middle of the night (usually around 4-5 months old), they can learn how to put themselves to sleep and to sleep through the night. Unfortunately, while babies obviously know how to sleep, they don't necessarily know how to soothe themselves to sleep at bedtime, and back to sleep when they naturally wake up during the night. A typical sleep cycle is 90 minutes, after which our bodies naturally wake up a bit, and then can either stay awake, or go back to sleep. The goal of sleep training is to help children to develop good sleep associations, strategies, and behaviors that help them to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Testimonial from a Beta Tester: "The first night my daughter cried for 45 minutes, with me checking on her 6 times and also cried several minutes twice in the middle of the night, the second night 20 minutes and twice in the middle of the night, the third night 5 minutes and once during the night, and the fourth night she didn't cry at all, and then slept 7 hours straight!"
* Full documentation explaining the training method and how to use the app.
* Easy to use trainer which even runs in the background when your device is in sleep mode.
* Training log which you can share and print, and even add your own notes to.
* Advanced sleep wait time editor so you can customize the app to your baby's needs.
* Optional social sharing which lets you tell your friends of your baby's sleep success.
* Apple Watch App letting you control the Sleep Training process from your wrist.
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems, please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
- May 22, 2015 New version 1.7.4
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.6
- October 26, 2014 New version 1.4
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.3
- July 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.1
- January 15, 2014 Initial release