Version 2.1.1 brings a few performance updates.
Version 2.1 brings a number of improvements and new features:
● The Reports have been updated to use the latest Google Analytics API. This means that a number of metrics have changed:
e.g. Visitors are now reported as Users.
Visits are now reported as Sessions.
● There are 3 New Reports - Age Bracket, Gender, Interests. These reports require that you are using Universal Analytics tracking on your website.
● Segments can now be applied to reports. This lets you isolate and examine subsets of your data.
Using Segments is as easy. Just select the one you are interested in from the list of Segments. Then, all reports that support segments will filter the data for the selected Segment.
● The selected Segment is displayed below the report title in green text, so it is clear when a Segment is being applied to filter a report.
● Analytics Pro will now remember the View (Profile) that you have selected and will be used the next time you launch Analytics Pro.
There is also a new Fast View Switcher that lets you change the view without leaving a report. This makes it much faster and more convenient to change profiles.
You can also Select Views, by first selecting Account, Web Property, View as before, but this is accessed using the (i) information button next to the account name.
● Website previews that are displayed behind the reports menu are now disabled by default. You can turn them back on in Settings if you miss them.
● The reports menu now has a segmented control at the bottom to make it easier to switch between Tiled or List mode and to select and view your favorite reports.
● A Calendar Button has been added to the toolbar to make it easier to change dates. This is in addition to the swipe down gesture (to reveal the date controls) that existed in previous versions.
● The Settings have moved to the information menu.
● Fixed a few bugs and made some Performance Improvements.
Analytics Pro 2 is here. New features, new reports and a new design make viewing your Google Analytics™ data easier, faster and more enjoyable than ever. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
● Multiple Accounts and Profiles
● Day, Week, and Month dimensions to monitor trends
● Print Preview to configure reports before Printing with AirPrint or Exporting as PDF
● Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
● Drill Down through your data
● Intuitive Date Picker UI for easier date range adjustment including date range presets
● More than 175 drill-down combinations allow deep insight into your data
● 65 Reports organized into 8 sections
● Customize the Reports Menu by selecting Favorites
● Website Previews help associate the reports with the website
● Isolate and examine subsets of your data with Segments
● Select the segment you are interested in and the report will filter the data for the selected segment
● The Summary and Dashboard reports provides a snapshot of user activity in 9 sections
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or a custom date range
● The Dashboard report gives you a snapshot of recent user activity presented visually with graphs and charts
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or for custom date range
● Some of the graphs are interactive, so that you can make comparisons, view the underlying data and toggle numeric/percentage values
20 Audience reports to understand your users:
● The Overview report shows Daily and Hourly trends
● The Countries, US States & City reports visually explore visitor location using maps
- Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your users are coming from
- Drill down on a location, such as country or city etc. to view daily, hourly, weekly or monthly trends
● The New City Map Report displays user location on world map
● The Location Report can be filtered by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
● Visitor Loyalty
● Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
● Screen Colors & Resolution
● The Device report identifies which sessions are from mobile, tablet and desktop devices
● Network Domain and Location
● Flash and Java Support
● Age Bracket
● Traffic Sources show where your users come from, including links that display the actual web page that your users came from
● Search Keywords
● Adwords Campaigns
● Keyword Positions
● Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/CPC, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks
● Ad Versions summarises Ad Content for each Campaign
● Monitor how users arrive at your website via a Social Network referral
● Data Hub Activity reports the activities where content is shared or mentioned on a social data hub
● Monitor Social Actions by Entity and Source
11 Content reports to understand interactions with website content.
● Top Content
● Top Content By Title
● Top Landing Pages
● Top Exit Pages.
● Site Search Keywords
● Site Search Categories
● Event Categories, Actions and Labels, with drill a down option to refine your analysis.
● Event Trending with daily trend of Events. Select a date to drill down for the selected day.
● Site Speed report
● Goal Starts
● Goal Completions
● Goal Value
● Goal Flow
● Summary Reports for Today, Yesterday or a Preset or custom date Range.
● Transactions Report with drill down to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day. Includes Quantity, Revenue, Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate Metrics.
● Product SKU
● Product Categories.
5 App Tracking reports to display App analytics data
● App Name and Version
● Screen Name
● Landing Screen
● Exit Screen Name
● Crashes & Exceptions report.
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics™ to use this App.
To contact us or to find out more, visit
- July 19, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- July 16, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- July 09, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- July 05, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- June 22, 2015 New version 2.1
- May 07, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- May 05, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- February 23, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- February 11, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- September 04, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- August 28, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- August 20, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- August 16, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- July 21, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $6.99
- April 15, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $7.99
- April 09, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $6.99
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- February 21, 2014 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
- December 30, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- December 12, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- December 06, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- November 15, 2013 Initial release