We've made some changes to the app's navigation and how we organize content to help you find interesting things to watch, faster. Check it out by tapping the hamburger button in the top left corner.
- The two Popular rows in For You have been replaced by more timely and relevant content. You don't care that Mickey Mouse Club is popular if you're interested in the latest episode of Game of Thrones, and vice versa.
- The Live section now offers quick access to your favorite channels as well as all the channels available out of home.
- Kids, Sports, and Movies content--both live and On Demand--is highlighted in the new Browse section.
We also fixed an issue where your resume point could be lost when moving from in-home viewing to out-of-home viewing. (We automatically pivot you to eqivalent TV Go content if possible when you move off your home WiFi, and this would often result in a show restarting from the beginning rather than where you were when the network change occurred. We err on the side of going back a bit to avoid spoilers, but we shouldn't go all the way back to the beginning.)
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.6.5
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.8.5
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.8.6
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- October 27, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- December 15, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- January 12, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- March 12, 2016 New version 3.2.0
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.6.0
- July 07, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- July 31, 2016 New version 3.8.0
- August 08, 2016 New version 3.8.1
- September 21, 2016 New version 3.9.0
- October 13, 2016 New version 3.9.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.9.2
- November 29, 2016 New version 3.10.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.11.0
- February 13, 2017 New version 3.12.0
- February 28, 2017 New version 4.0.0
- March 02, 2017 New version 4.0.1
- March 09, 2017 New version 4.0.2
- March 23, 2017 New version 4.1.0
- May 02, 2017 New version 4.2.0
- May 09, 2017 New version 4.2.1
- June 12, 2017 New version 4.3.0
- July 07, 2017 New version 4.3.1
- August 01, 2017 New version 4.4.0