We've added TV Go channels to the Guide so you can watch live TV anywhere you go.
IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADS, please note that you will need to go online after updating to 2.5.0 in order to refresh your licenses. The process only takes a minute or two, and then you can watch your downloads offline as usual.
Additional changes in this release include:
- Filter the Guide by TV Go to find channels to watch when you're not at home.
- Filter On Demand by SAP to find programs with secondary audio tracks.
- Filters are now sticky across the Guide and On Demand.
- Live TV no longer auto-plays. Choose whether to play the channel you were last watching, or browse for something new.
- "In Home" and "TV Go" badges help differentiate which content can be watched where.
- The video player will pivot you to watchable content when you're not at home.
- Additional options added to Help, including one for Feedback. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the app.
- Minor bug fixes for iOS 9 users. (Goodbye, overlapping login fields!)
*** NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL MARKETS ***
The XFINITY TV app (including the Apple Watch™ feature) is intended *ONLY* for X1 customers with cloud services installed in certain markets.
All other customers can enjoy the XFINITY TV Go app, with thousands of streaming and downloadable choices.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.6.5
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.8.5
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.8.6
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- October 27, 2015 New version 2.5.0