- Favorite Channels have arrived! If you already have favorites set up on your X1 set-top box or in the TV Remote app, you'll see those channels marked with a star in the All Listings grid. You can add or remove favorites in All Listings, of course, but also in the Channel Finder and in Search. To see only your favorites, filter by Favorite Channels. Voilá!
- Search has moved out of the left navigation bar and up to the top right corner of the screen, where you were looking for it all along.
- More accessibility fixes, including better support for large fonts.
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Stream live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Watch more than 180 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the
U.S. if you filter by “Available out of home”.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand—some of which are available to download for offline viewing by filtering for “Available for Download”.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (i.e. in planes, trains, and automobiles—ANYWHERE!).
- Choose from the full guide or filter by popular categories such as Sports, Kids, and Movies.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the XFINITY TV app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go right from the XFINITY TV app!
- Trying to find your favorite show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on in-home Xfinity WiFi
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content already included in
your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See help links directly
- Some programmer content restrictions apply.
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/xfinitytv
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.6.5
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.8.5
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.8.6
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- October 27, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- December 15, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- January 12, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- March 12, 2016 New version 3.2.0
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.6.0
- July 07, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- July 31, 2016 New version 3.8.0
- August 08, 2016 New version 3.8.1
- September 21, 2016 New version 3.9.0
- October 13, 2016 New version 3.9.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.9.2
- November 29, 2016 New version 3.10.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.11.0
- February 13, 2017 New version 3.12.0