- Improvements in User interface and reader
Defence and Security Alert (DSA) is the first and the only ISO 9001:2008 certified magazine in defence and security journalism in India which covers the broad spectrum of dynamic defence and security scenarios in India and around the globe. The magazine has a distinct Indo-centric orientation and seeks to define / identify India’s national interests and promote them aggressively.
The magazine provides a vibrant forum for military and Intelligence personnel, diplomats, academics and Police and Paramilitary force officers to exchange views on issues related to security and facilitate in-depth analysis and insights leading to innovative, out of the box solutions to current problems. Above all it seeks to keep its readers well informed of the Indian Security Scenario and share best practices in the Defence and Security domains from all over the world. It specifically seeks to record and analyse India’s considerable experience in the military and security spheres.
Since its inception, DSA magazine has been committed to excellence. We strive to offer exceptional quality in everything we do and issue after issue of DSA bears testimony to the laurels coming our way from around the world.
Defence and Security Alert (DSA) was launched by Ocean Media Private Limited, New Delhi, a company of a leading publishing group of India, headed by Mr. Pawan Agrawal, Publisher and Group CEO and Mr. Manvendra Singh, a noted defence journalist, columnist and former member of Indian Parliament as Founding Editor. Maj. Gen. (Dr.) GD Bakshi SM, VSM (Retd.) is our Editor-in-Chief. DSA has been regularly publishing eminent Defence and Security professionals, bureaucrats, foreign policy experts and distinguished commentators. Their thought-provoking and insightful articles have been well received by discerning readers in India and around the world.
• Research based rich content written by renowned defence and security experts.
• World class production and timely publication.
• An authentic content resource and a non-depreciating asset for years.
• Best Return on Investment (ROI) through advertisements and brand promotions.
• Global Online presence with high rank on Google.
• DSA is very extensively circulated among the key policy and decision makers in the federal and 28 state governments and the corporate world in India through print as well as online editions.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $7.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 02, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 26, 2015 New version 4.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 6.0