Added support for iPhone 6/6+ and iOS8
Toontales offers a growing collection of stories, games and educational activities based on your child’s favorite shows. Solve a mystery with Huckle and the Busytown crew, or build a castle with Caillou – in our kingdom of kid-friendly characters, you can!
- Hours of fun: The Toontales universe includes interactive reading adventures and a digital Toy Box stocked with activities and games.
- #KidPowered content: Powered by kids, for kids the Toontales interface features an intuitive design that’s fun and easy to navigate.
- Featured experiences: Select Toy Box activities are always unlocked and available for your child to enjoy in “Freeplay” modes.
- Pre-reading strategies built in: Each interactive story experience includes learning tools to help children grasp pre-reading skills.
- Play offline: Purchase and download toontale episodes to your device and play them whenever, even without the Internet.
- More content on the way: Stay “tooned-in” for new puzzles, games and reading experiences.
- “My 4 year old loves this. It is so much fun the way it combines the stories with music and adds games that must be completed in order to proceed with the story.”
- “This was a great learning tool for my granddaughter! She loved it and will enjoy learning more as she ‘plays’ along in the future.”
- “My son likes it and it’s really educational for memory building and problem solving for preschoolers.”
- “This is a great app for readers and non readers! Way to go!”
Improve your shape recognition and matching skills as you help Caillou and Rosie play castles and dragons.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Shape Recognition
Caillou the Dinosaur Hunter
Engage your imagination as you and Caillou visit Rexy’s family at the dinosaur museum.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Deductive Reasoning
The Strange Ski Tracks Mystery:
Uncover the clues and test your memory to discover who’s been leaving tracks on the Busytown ski slope!
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Memory Development and Recall
The Mystery Present:
Use your counting and matching skills to help Huckle solve the mystery behind the misplaced gift.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Number and Color Recognition
The Missing Pirate Gold:
Put your search and discovery powers to the test at Busytown beach and help Huckle unravel the mystery of the missing pirate gold.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Shape and Image Association
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.4
- January 06, 2015 New version 2.3
- December 13, 2014 New version 2.2
- July 21, 2014 New version 2.1
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.0
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.2
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 19, 2013 Initial release