Check out the new & improved CMT app! We are excited about our new user interface, making it easier and faster to watch all your favorite CMT shows:
· New simple design and functionality - no need for endless swiping and tapping
· Concentration on video - enjoy CMT full episodes and show clips
· New CMT programming – watch the critically acclaimed series Nashville while also enjoying our other series, events and documentaries
· AirPlay integration - watch videos on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
The CMT App brings you all the latest video from CMT’s hit country series and events. Enjoy full episodes from your favorite CMT shows on your iPhone and iPad and watch them anytime and anywhere.
• Watch full episodes when you sign in with your cable provider
• Stream videos in HD
• Play in landscape or portrait mode
• AirPlay to watch your favorite shows on Apple TV
Check out CMT’s top shows from your iOS device. Watch the first episode of each series without any login! Access to more recent episodes is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. To unlock all available full episodes, sign in with your Cable or Satellite Provider username and password after opening the app!
Full episodes are available now from your favorite CMT series, including:
Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge
Still the King
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team
I Love Kellie Pickler
CMT Hot 20 Countdown
Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers.
VIDEO FROM CMT’S TOP SHOWS
No need to sign in to watch lots of other great video from CMT series, including sneak peeks, deleted scenes and exclusive, original content from your favorite country shows.
COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
Follow coverage of the CMT Music Awards, CMT Artists of the Year, the CMAs and more.
Need help? Email us at [email protected]
The CMT app collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data). As needed, CMT and/or a third party may generate an identifier that is unique to the application as downloaded to a specific device, known as the Core Foundation Universally Unique Identifier (CFUUID). User data collection is in accordance with applicable law. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and advertising; and manage and improve TV Land's services. When cable television service subscribers authenticate their cable television service to view full episodes, a third-party token is stored on the device.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- August 19, 2014 New version 2.4
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.5
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.6
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- March 05, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- January 05, 2017 New version 3.0