- Improvements in User interface and reader
Metal Clay Artist Magazine is the first and only print magazine in the world devoted entirely to the metal clay arts. It is created by metal clay artists for metal clay artists, and is designed to serve artists at all levels of experience, from beginner to very advanced.
The magazine features a wide range of metal clay-related content, including step-by-step projects, articles, how to's, guides, tips, techniques, artist profiles, and other valuable information about PMC(R), Art Clay(TM) Silver, bronze clay, copper clay, and mixed media (including polymer clay and glass). Our publication has an international focus, with content, subscribers and advertisers from around the world.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- November 19, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 23, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 21, 2016 New version 6.0
- November 07, 2016 New version 6.1