- Re-Spec a character at a Way Station or Inn for 20 Moonstone Crystals
- 90 Moonstone Crystals scattered and hidden across 3 Episodes
- 14 Bloodstone Crystals scattered across 3 Episodes
- New Re-Spec Unlock - one free Re-Spec for all characters all groups ($5)
- Improved scrolling and flow of leveling screens; maxed out stats shown
- New E3 story arc - "Storm Brothers" - created by KickStarter backer
- "Storm Brothers" story arc adds 4 new dungeons, 3 new monster types, new Krete & Orcin tribe abilities
- Start Storm Brothers story arc by visiting the ice in Bone Pass
- Improved Vincent's unique items
- Improved Accuracy bonuses of Vraes' Juggernaut
- Resolved story bugs in Ember Tower, Red Hill Keep, Hunting Lodge
- Fixed bugs with HP / SP restore in Way Stations / Inns
- Improve availability of 1 AP blades & Throwing Knives in weapon shops
Escape Red Hill Dungeon in the Free Prologue and enjoy hours of turn-based strategy and heroic fantasy RPG. Continue to Oskahold in Episode 1: Death's Consort for $1. No ads, no accounts, no consumable IAPs. Try Heroes of Steel Elite RPG to purchase all Four Story Episodes for $3.99.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Join our Community Forum
Heroes of Steel RPG on Facebook
Game Development Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Try Our Other Games
Star Traders RPG
- March 20, 2015 New version 3.2.13
- February 27, 2015 New version 3.2.7
- January 29, 2015 New version 3.1.19
- December 13, 2014 New version 3.1.9
- November 19, 2014 New version 3.1.3
- October 28, 2014 New version 2.2.41
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.2.39
- October 06, 2014 New version 2.2.31
- August 28, 2014 New version 2.2.23
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.2.17
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.2.15
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.2.9
- July 18, 2014 New version 2.2.5
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.1.55
- June 30, 2014 New version 2.1.51
- June 04, 2014 New version 2.1.47
- May 23, 2014 New version 2.1.45
- May 15, 2014 New version 2.1.41
- April 20, 2014 New version 2.1.27
- April 10, 2014 New version 2.1.15
- April 04, 2014 New version 2.1.11
- March 24, 2014 New version 2.1.7
- March 18, 2014 New version 2.0.5
- February 27, 2014 New version 1.2.23
- February 14, 2014 New version 1.2.19
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.2.11
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.1.27
- January 15, 2014 Initial release